Mail (OS X 10.1)
- From the Mail menu, choose Preferences. Click the Composing tab.
- Check the box, Lookup addresses in network directories. Click the button, Edit Server List.... Click Add Server.
- Double-click the new server's Service name, and replace it with "ClickMail".
- Double-click on the same line under Host name, and enter the IP address of the ClickMail server. If running on this same Mac, use 127.0.0.1
- Make the server is checked in the "Use" column. Click Close.
- From the File menu, choose New Message.
- In the To field, type part of the name to be searched for (first or last, or start of an email address).
- Press the Tab key to choose the first name, or choose a name from the drop-down list.