Where DigiTunnel Files Go
DigiTunnel components must be in their various locations on your OS X startup disk to function, please do not move them. To check whether all files are in place, use DigiTunnel Plumber (available on our web site).
To remove the software, use Uninstall DigiTunnel (see instructions).
- The "control panel" of System Preferences that handles all user interface. Once configured, DigiTunnel can still operate if this is missing.
- /Library/Application Support/DigiTunnel/plugin.ppp
- This module handles connection, authentication, and routing. If missing, any attempt to connect fails immediately.
- /Library/Application Support/DigiTunnel/pptp-slave
- Supports the PPTP protocol, handling data and control communications with the server.
- /Library/Application Support/DigiTunnel/Uninstall DigiTunnel
- If you wish to uninstall DigiTunnel, open this program. See important uninstall instructions above.
- /Library/StartupItems/DigiTunnel/DigiTunnel-Daemon (and other files)
- Contains support for configuration and auto-connect. DigiTunnel-Daemon process is always running when your Mac is on.
- User preferences file containing per-user configurations. Passwords are stored here in an encrypted format.